Saturday, February 20, 2010

3 Minute Meals

This is not actually a three minute meal bit.  I mean, what meal can you really make in three minutes?  Well.  A sandwich.  That doesn't count.  Anyways, I felt that I should share this video with whomever.  It's basically the best video of all time.  I don't know why, but I laugh so hard EVERY time.  I love Rachel Ray (of course it's a parody of her 30 Minute Meals) and this just makes it better.



On a side note, it has been gorgeous outside ALL day.  My morning run was so nice.  I wish the weather were like this more than one month a year.  Dear Mother Nature, please continue being nice.  I might even go camping early this year if the weather keeps being awesome!!!  WOOT.

Also, I hate my life.  Just kidding.  But my phone did die.  I have to wait till MONDAY to get my new one!!! WHY!?!?!?!  How does one live without an iPhone?  I feel like I'm living in 1984.  Geez.

Edit:  Whelp.  Upon checking on the weather, I have discovered that it's supposed to storm today and tomorrow, get colder, and snow tuesday.  Thanks a bunch Nature.  Jerk.

7 comments:

Bo said...

I love mad tv.

Jovan Gonzales said...

I love madtv too!!! Stuart is the best.

robertga99 said...

lol
that was funny!
It was a beautiful day in my neighborhood too. Sunny and in the 60's.
Sorry about your phone. That sucks

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

Will you stop the clock while I look for my FINGER!?! That's hysterical :-)

Jovan Gonzales said...

Berto,

Yeah, it was amazing. Too bad I woke up this morning to hail and cold. Oh! And I definitely just got a new phone about 4 minutes so all is well in the world!

CT2,

That is one of my favorite parts. The thing that makes me laugh the most is the way she pants. Cause her voice kind of squeaks lol.

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

Hey! Where are you? I sent you an invite to something pretty important!!!

Jovan Gonzales said...

I got the invite!!! I have to workkkkk!!!!!! :( Make it 7P instead of 7A! PLEASE!!!

Post a Comment