Thursday, October 8, 2009

Piano Stairs!? Only the BEST Invention Ever.

So I think I've found one of the neatest things in the world!  It's so fun!  These guys from VW turned a stairwell in Stockholm into a giant WORKING piano!!!  I already use the stairs whenever I can, and this would just make it even cooler.  What I wanna know is if the sharps and flats work?  I can't really tell.  Also, I want someone to get some friends together and recreate an actual song!  How stinkin fun would that be?



I've decided that playing the piano with my hands is no longer enough.  I wish to use my feet now!  So I've either gotta go to NYC or to Stockholm.  Easy.  That's either an 8 hour trip (if I fly out of CS or drive to Houston/fly to NYC) or a 17 hour trip (if I fly out of CS or drive to Houston/fly to Stockholm).  So it's $750 vs. $1400.  Kill me.  The price to Stockholm actually isn't too horrific!  I HAVE always wanted to go to Sweden.  In fact, I want to live there.  It's pretty much my dream country.  I think I just want to live in ANY of the Nordic countries.  I mean, they do have the highest quality of living and cleanest air,water, etc.  Plus, they are all gorgeous.  And then, I'll be part of the EU in most cases.  That means I'll also be able to go to a tons of other countries using actual working public transportation, haha!  It's okay.  For now, Dallas is my closest option.  Plus, hooray for DART actually going places, and being one of the major light rail operators in America and the largest in the South, now if it could just be more pedestrian friendly...with some canals maybe?  Too much?  :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

This is an interesting video that shows how people enjoy an occasional stimulus in their lives to make the mundane things more interesting. I agree, Sweden would be a nice place to travel to. Thanks for checking my page out. Come back soon.

Post a Comment