Friday, October 23, 2009

30 Rock!!! PS-free zone.

I just bought this:




So I finally got around to getting the 1st and 2nd seasons of 30 Rock and my life just improved by about 480573984710 fold.  Yeah.  THAT much.  I effin love 30 Rock.  I think if all the world watched it, not only would most people miss the awesome jokes affirming my superior intelligence, but everyone would be happier!!!  I'm slightly joking about my superior intelligence.  The happiness is the important part ... right?  Anyways.  I have decided to watch the WHOLE first season today.  SHOCK!  Jovan not going out and drinking?  No parties?  No work?  No studying -- that's the REAL shocker.  I'm just gonna spend a huge chunk of time with the roomie laughing.  I'm very excited.  Of course since I'm a master of multi-tasking, I'll be Facebooking (see random rant about Facebooking, Myspacing, Googling, etc.) the night away as well.  I've also decided to make biscuits and sausage gravy!  See what 30 Rock can do?  It's Tina Fey.  She's a genius.  C'mon, Mean Girls and Baby Mama anyone?  "Bitch, I don't know yo lifeee!!!"

Side rant:  FBing, MSing, G-ing(?), and TEXTING!!!  I definitely use all of the aforementioned words in everyday life, but I've noticed that they're all verb forms of a noun.  As in, it's crazy incorrect to just add "-ing" to them.  Does that mean since they are being used more and more that they'll eventually end up in the dictionary like "ain't" or other random slang words!?  And will "texting" become an actual word that breaks yet ANOTHER English grammar rule?  Psh.  I don't know, but I felt it necessary to call them out!

AT: Why do people use "PS" in electronic form when you could easily delete something or add it in by pasting it there?  Hahaha, that was another one I liked.  Maybe we should start calling it "AT" for After Thought?  I like that one!!!  But then you could always add that too, or you could say you felt too lazy to insert it somewhere else and didn't want to be grammatically incorrect.  I guess either one then technically works, eh? Dangit.  I'm gonna start using "AT" and watch how well it catches on!  IT WILL CATCH ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment