Sunday, November 8, 2009

Six Flags Over Texas!

Alright so this really isn't a post as much about Six Flags as it is my sadness over the fact that the Giant is being closeddddd!!!  :(  I really liked having my neck snapped, my back broken, and my insides churned.  The Texas Giant was pretty much my favorite ride outside of Cedar Point.  Speaking of, Cedar Point pretty much destroys all other amusement parks.  The fact that Cedar Point is not even remotely close is precisely why the Giant will be sorely missed.  They better do a badass replacement or I will murder someone.  Thankfully I rode that sucker 17 times in a row about a month ago.  No joke.  17.  I had the worst headache ever.  It was awesome.


This is the lovely Texas Giant.  Heck yes for Wikipedia and permission to copy!  :D


To the right is me and my friend at Six Flags with Daffy and Porky!  Woot.  Strangely, Daffy kept face-palming me and poking me in the sides.  It was very awkward.  I am insanely ticklish and I suppose he/she thought it was funny to make me jump.  I was still laughing from the previous poking in this picture and Bethany is pretty much deathly afraid of mascots, hahahaha.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment